- We make our marinade in a bowl by mixing our ingredients very well. Cut the peels of the oranges and lemons into thin strips and put them in the bowl. Put the pork in a deep pan and pour the marinade over it. Cover it and put it in the fridge to marinate overnight. Turn the meat at least once during the marinating.
- Before cooking the meat, drain it from the marinade, which we place in a saucepan and keep it. In a bowl, mix the oil, honey, ouzo, garlic and salt and pepper. Put the meat in the pan that will be cooked and brush the meat with the previous mixture. Bake the meat in the oven covered, while during baking turn it over and brush it again with the rest of the mixture.
- About an hour after the meat has cooked, add the marinade (without the thin strips of orange and lemon) and the olives and cook uncovered for another 20 minutes, until the ingredients are well mixed and the meat is nicely browned.
- When the meat is well cooked and rosy, take it out and place it in the serving dish, keeping it warm covered with aluminum foil so it doesn’t dry out.
- Drain the marinade into a saucepan (reserving about ¼ cup) and bring to a strong boil.
- Place the drained olives on the plate with our meat for garnish. In the ¼ cup of marinade, dissolve corn flour (2-2.5 tablespoons) to bind our sauce and pour it into the saucepan, stirring constantly until it binds.
- Put some of the sauce on our meat with the olives and serve the rest in a saucer.
- Serve with small oven baked potatoes with lemon and orange.